ATTORNEY JEREMY ZUBKOFF
Of Counsel Attorney, Jeremy M. Zubkoff, Esq. focuses on Condominium and HOA Law, Real Estate Litigation, Property Damage Claims, Construction Litigation, Foreclosures, and Evictions. He completed his undergraduate studies in political science at University of California, Santa Barbara and received his Juris Doctor from The Santa Clara University School of Law.
His expertise lies in his trial experiences and his knowledge of statutory and case law.
As a sole practitioner through the Law Offices of Jeremy M. Zubkoff, P.A., and working of counsel with Caserta & Spiriti, Jeremy has the following experience:
- Self-Employed Attorney with over twelve years of experience as a litigator in South Florida.
- Practicing in the areas of Condominium and HOA Law, Real Estate Litigation, Property Damage Claims, Construction Litigation, Foreclosures, Evictions, Collections, Contract Disputes, Pre-Construction Contract Deposit recovery, Federal Litigation, Personal Injury, Corporate Dissolutions, and FACTA defense cases.
- Managing all facets of a legal practice, including, advertising, billing, client screening, case analysis, litigation, appeals and collections.
- Lectured for Bank United numerous times as part of a condo law series regarding updates and changes to condo law.
- Argues regularly before State and Federal Judges and Magistrates.
- Florida Bar
- United States Southern District of Florida.
- United States Northern District of Florida.
- United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Florida